Wednesday, April 20, 2016

New blog header/logo and other news

So you may have noticed the awesome new header/logo that we've acquired! It was done by a local artist here in Asheville, NC. I always wanted to have a logo for this blog, but my artistic talents are only in wordsmithing, miniatures and cartography. So, I looked for an artist. Then through a friend I found "Strawberry Cucumber Studios". She has a Tumblr blog where she posts her art. She's a really talented artist and you should go give her love. Link here.

So I've considered starting a podcast, but never really got around to it. But the idea resurfaced in my boredom today. It might be fun to do a podcast about wargaming using the Trench Monkeys brand(?). But Even then. I'm not really sure.

Hope you all have a good day, and may you always roll sixes, or what ever the largest number on your random number generators is.

2 comments: